Convenient Cards Terms and Conditions of Use
Convenient Cards, Inc. (“CC”) provides the information and services on its Web site (the “Site”) under the following terms and conditions. By accessing and/or using the Site, you indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
EFFECTIVE DATE: June 20,2010
- LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Access to and use of this Site are subject to all applicable international, federal, state, and local laws and regulations. User agrees not to use the Site in any way that violates such laws or regulations.
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS. The information available on or through the Site is the property of CC, or its licensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Users may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works, or otherwise use any information available on or through this Site for commercial or public purposes. Users may not use the trademarks, logos, and service marks (“Marks”) for any purpose including, but not limited to, use as “hot links” or meta tags in other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of CC or such third party that may own the Mark.
- TAMPERING. User agrees not to modify, move, add to, delete, or otherwise tamper with the information contained in the Site. User also agrees not to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or unlawfully use or reproduce any of the software, copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets, or other proprietary information contained in the Site.
- THIRD PARTY INFORMATION. Although CC monitors the information on the Site, some of the information may be supplied by independent third parties. While CC attempts to insure the accuracy of all information on the Site, CC makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any such information.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES. This Site may contain links that will let you access other Web sites that are not under the control of CC. The links are only provided as a convenience, and CC does not endorse any of these sites. CC assumes no responsibility or liability for any material that may be accessed on other Web sites reached through this Site, nor does CC make any representation regarding the quality of any product or service contained at any such site.
- LINKS FROM THIRD PARTY SITES. CC prohibits unauthorized links to the Site and the framing of any information contained on the site or any portion of the Site. CC reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames. CC has no responsibility or liability for any material on other Web sites that may contain links to this Site.
- NO WARRANTIES. Information and documents provided on this Site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. CC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. CC periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this Site without notice. CC assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Site. Your use of this Site is at your own risk.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL CERIDIAN PAYMENT SOLUTIONS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU, INCLUDING ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS OR DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, PROGRAMS, OR OTHER DATA) THAT RESULT FROM ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR DUE TO ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION THROUGH THE INTERNET, EVEN IF CERIDIAN PAYMENT SOLUTIONS WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- ACCESS TO PASSWORD PROTECTED/SECURE AREAS. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
- JURISDICTION/GOVERNING LAW. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, USA, and applicable federal laws without regard to conflicts of law principles. User agrees that any and all proceedings relating to this site and the subject matter contained herein shall be maintained in the courts of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts or the federal district courts sitting in Massachusetts, which courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for such purpose.
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY. Any changes to this policy will be posted at this location and will take effect immediately after they are posted.