- Fills gaps in product offerings
- Recruit "unbanked" clients
- Strengthen customer relationships
- Generates revenue
- No upfront costs
- Convenient Cards performs cardholder support
- Co-branding builds brand loyalty and exposes brand to new prospects
Prepaid is Essential for Banks and Credit Unions
- Good everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted
- Prepaid Cards for those without bank accounts
- Safer than carrying cash and no check cashing fees
- FDIC insured Card account with online access
- 24/7 800# support
Prepaid cards are now consumer staples
10 million General Purpose Reloadable (GPR) cards, serving 68 million adults, are active today.
Their versatility (good everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted), security (safer than cash and not tied to personal banking information) and control (preloaded with specified amounts) means customers now expect banks to include prepaid cards in their product and service offerings.
More than 60 million people in the US do not have traditional bank or credit accounts. Including prepaid cards in your product line expands your offerings, adds these previously "unbanked" customers to your base, allows you to build and strengthen client relationships, and generates revenue.
Our turnkey solutions offer easy card program solutions at all your branches. With free setup, training, customer support, marketing materials, and maintenance, you can't afford to sit on the sidelines.
Convenient Cards are an essential part of Community Banking.